Kangaroo Manufacturing, a fast-growing toy & novelty e-tailer, is looking for a customer service representative who wants to join a growing company. The customer service representative position is responsible for processing orders for merchandise received by customers, trade shows, sales representative. The position is also responsible for performing sales and service functions from trade show leads, programs, and sales as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Edits orders received for price and nomenclature.
- Informs customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by the customer.
- Advises customers if the order is close to the current dollar discount and inquires if they would like to take advantage of the discount by adding on to the order.
- Writes or types order forms, or enters data into computer, to determine total cost for customer.
- Prints shipment documents and forwards to the customer service manager for review.
- Records or files copy of orders received.
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Computes price, discount, sales representative’s commission and shipping charges as required.
- Prepares invoices and shipping documents such as export papers and commercial invoices.
- Checks shipping orders to ensure they are accurate with regard to quantity shipped. This is done by comparing shipping documents with computer-generated reports.
- Specifies if special labeling is required for shipment and in some instances supplies to the shipping department.
- Receives and checks customer complaints.
- Confers with production, shipping, warehouse or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Compiles statistics and prepares various reports for management.
- Answers questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directs them to the person able to assist them.
- Ensures that quotes are processed through the quoting process in a timely manner.
- Types quotes and maintains files for all quotes that are processed.
- Maintains customer name and address database.
- Transmits new pricing, with the correct multiplier, to all customers.
- Creates no-charge shippers for customer replacements.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Teamwork Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
Why Kangaroo Manufacturing?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Career advancement, this is a ground level opportunity!
- Generous PTO
Preferred Education and Experience
College graduate. This is a great position for someone who just obtained their college degree. Great training and opportunity to move up quickly.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO RELOCATION PROVIDED