Kangaroo Manufacturing, a fast-growing toy & novelty e-tailer. The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the CEO and company executives. The position performs a broad range of administrative and communication duties with the goal of providing a very high level of service to the CEO and company executives. The Executive Assistant will provide support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings and travel for executives.
- Responsible for organizing and managing all conference coordination (e.g. attendee registration, webcast signup, transportation, providing availability to conference organizers, etc.).
- Drive and manage an active calendar including conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with customers and vendors.
- Draft written communication.
- Organize travel arrangements for individuals and groups as needed; manage expense reporting/ reimbursement.
- Support Executive team.
- Be on call to support CEO’s demanding schedule.
- Maintain database in all systems (Fishbowl, ERP systems, Amazon)
- Develop plan to touch database on a regular basis.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: Do all the following describe you?
- Builder – Ability and desire to design, build and implement perfect systems (software, checklist, templates, operations manual with systems and standards, etc.) to automate our business, increase productivity and streamline processes. We will cast the vision, you will build it.
- Accuracy – Desire to produce high quality, accurate results while ensuring consistency in everything we do so each client vendor and business associate gets the same experience every time.
- Urgency – Desire to get things done right now and exhibit leadership skills; understanding the importance of high level decision making and working with a sense of urgency, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Implementer – Ability to take a concept from idea through execution, documenting the process along the way.
- Brain Power – Having a spectacular memory and knowing everything about our business (production, transactions, systems, etc.) in your head at all times.
- Quick thinker, mover and do-er
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great ability to focus while managing a large workload with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role supporting c-level executives.
- Proven track record of accountability and meeting project deadlines.
Environmental Conditions: The office may be a busy environment. This position may have to manage many projects at one time, and may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of the executive team. The environment may be busy and/or noisy and the incumbent will need excellent organizational, time, and stress management skills to complete the required tasks. This position will manage many requests, job requirements and projects concurrently with tight deadlines.
Why Kangaroo Manufacturing?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full Benefits Package
- Generous PTO